Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Fun! Work Edition Part 1

Our Sin City
So I adore working a company that loves Halloween as much as I do=) Our zany CEO gives us all a theme to make our own. My branch chose Mobsters and we did a bang up job if I do say so myself! 
Mobster Me!

Our Decor Rocked!We had A Skelton Card Dealer,craps table,wanted posters, spider webs,signs, hanging stars to go with our 3D city and skyline. It was a lot of work to pull off believe me! It was way worth it. I also have a few pictures form other branches and a glimpse of thier hard work. We tied for 1st place with three other branches this year=)
Bones our card dealer!

Craps Table
Our entry sign and wanted posters.

Foggy Branch

They ran the fog machine a little to much...mostly because it triggered the smoke alarms=P
Mo or Ace X

3D Buildings!

Crazy awesome
 branch=) Some more of our silly mobster fun.
Kensey, me and Summer.
Hanging with Mo aka Ace X

Looking tough..



 That is the wrap up of our branch. I will post the other branches in a few. Join me in part two of this epic Halloween work day!







No comments:

Post a Comment