Monday, March 28, 2011

Marvelous Monday!



So today I adventured out to a branch I had yet to conquer,PCB Covenant. Though...I should briefly sum up my job. I am a full time teller who travels to branches in need of backup My actual job title is kinda dumb and sounds ridiculous.....moving on. Back to my awesome day. I got to meet my boss of the day Monica as well as Cara. Very nice people. I love my job honestly because I get to meet new people both customers and employees, learn what each branch does for their part of the company as a whole, and the hours are amazing. The day went by quickly and I got lots done to help out my supervisor. Long story short she asked for me specifically when they loss their full time teller( to me her fill in). The problem on my plate is if I should stay doing what I am doing now or drop in to a bank home instead of them hiring to fill the postilion....I got some thinking to do.I get to rejoin this branch on Friday so here is hoping for a repeat of my grand experience.

I also had a meeting Downtown where I actually got to meet my counterparts that share my position. All in all a fun filled work day of Marvelous proportions.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That sounds like a win-win situation no matter what you choose. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete