Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Arieliama.

Arieliama Ruluasar        

This lovely elf would my newest edition to a lengthy list of characters I have played over the years.This isn't exactly how I see her but she is pretty close=) I am planning to actually draw her and her party when all the members join and we get going.
She has long silver hair and blue eyes. Most elves have tan skin but she is very pale for an elf. Arieliama Ruluasar roughly translated from elven is Silver Blue Beauty Dream Seeker. The Races of Wild has a build your own elven name and this one fits her to the letter. Arieliama is 116 years old which for an elf is maybe nineteen to early twenties.in human years. She 5 feet and 2 inches tall and 90 pounds. So she is slightly frail but very quick on her feet.
She is a loyal follower of Sehanine Moonbow (the goddess of the night sky, death and dreams). Arieliama holds all of the elven pantheon in the highest of regard but her patron is Sehanine. Spending her time studying the night sky, practicing her bow skill, analyzing  visions or dreams of her elven community, and lending aid to those whoa re need of healing. Her party members have already refereed to her as Ariel for short(which doesn't hurt my feeling).

I am a long time cleric enthusiast=) The thing I love the most is the versatility of the class. Allowing you to pick different domains(what that god is focused on)and races you can build a decent mix. I have played a nature loving cleric that wanted to be a druid. A few of the holy smite evil kinds. A truly evil devoted cleric(scary stuff to play not a fan). An undead raising and slightly scary until she got turned to the holy roller kind:)  This one is a change I am going to try for a ranged cleric. D&D in general does not allow for distance healing (until later levels at least) but I want to try for it. This might be a terrible error in judgment but as long as I am having fun and can keep the party alive why not!

I have a few of these dice left=/ I need a whole set again I adore them!

We got most of the group together to run the first session on Thursday.Our group is made of mostly new players so we went through a lot of the rules and all that jazz. It was fun though and I think everyone had a good time. Half the fun of gaming is the group and I for one see fun in our future. This Thursday I think is when we are aiming to play again. I hope all the group can meet up and kick some dungeon butt=)

No comments:

Post a Comment