Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Lina Day! Dragon Slave attitude=)

Yesterday at work I am ashamed to admit I had the worst attitude=( Not a proud day mind you.I wasn't upset at anyone in particular just to much to do and the entire lack of time to do them.The branch I am at this week is ridiculous and busy and short staffed(which is why I am there). I wanted to explode or Dragon Slave the day...*sigh*. I grumbled, sucked it up and made the best of it=/

On the plus side when I got off work I got to go and hang with Shawna, Clint and Eric for Clint's birthday. Shawna made an amazing dinner for us.

I didn't snag the recipe yet but it was sooo tasty. Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes(made with heavy cream), green beans with lemon zest and ground hazelnuts.The gravy was called surprise bacon gravy.We actually started the meal with Eric's chocolate brownies(made with Ghirardelli chocolate). After pigging out on a brownies and to much dinner I felt much better. 
My not so fun day at work lead to a great night spent with friends laughing and being silly. My Lina day turned out much better than it started.. I also think Clint liked the presents we got him as well so good news all around=)
Have a great rest of your week folks=)

1 comment:

  1. lol yay! he loves his presents. i'm glad dinner turned out well! i've been chowing down on those brownies...yummy. sorry worked sucked :( i work 5pm-1am tonight and i'm already awake! i need coffee and redbull

    ReplyDelete