Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Fun! Part Deux!

Welcome Back!
We took lots of fun pics for this-P

I still have one or two more pictures form our branch but I also  wanted to share some photos from the other branches in Lubbock(I snagged from work). I wish I could have actually gone to see what everyone else cooked up for Halloween theme of villains but there are 12 other branches and our ops center. Needless to say I am super happy they shared these with everyone!


Lady X helped us out lots on decorations. She had fun making her own mark on our branch=)

Lady X left her mark!

The Boss and Lady X
No here are a few from around this crazy town of ours!These are from one of my favorite branches Boston=)

Some awesome Disney Villains!

I am told they had a spooky forest theme going on.
!
Downtown branch! Scary stuff!Love the Henchmen 1,and 2=)
The Quaker and MSF Branch transformed their branch into an old west town!
Zombie Dungeon...scary.Not sure why the Count is there though...=P

We tied for First with Downtown,Quaker and Deposit Support! Though really everyone did a great job and seemed to have fun!Here are some more.
The Mall branch rocking some Disney Villains!
Covenant group where Hamburglars! Adorable!
I am pretty sure this group was from Main Bank=/ Love it though!


 These guys are from the Southwest Branch. They are cinema villains. Lots of variety from them as well.

Kill Bill Ladies! Love it!
Thelma and Louise..and yes those are men...
Terminater Fabian.

Creepy...
That wraps up my day at work. I had a very crazy day. After all that we had a date with little trick or treaters and friends=)

No comments:

Post a Comment