Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Reading Addiction Anne Bishop

The Old Cover to the 1st Book in this series
I have a few authors that I love and will reread their series multiple times. Anne Bishop is one that I gravitate towards. I love her Black Jewels Trilogy.She created an intriguing, heart wrenching, romantic, world of darkness and social corruption. When I read it even now I yearn for justice from the society that has twisted the realms in the story. I know perfectly well the outcome and I still can't stop turning the pages. Her characters are developed chalk full of strengths and flaws. I genuinely care for the heroes and heroins. The villains are the peak of twisted, evil, and perverted . I highly recommend this series and the other novels tied to it.

The First Book in the World of the Fae

The World of The Fae starts with  Pillars of the World. Very interesting and a tragic world she created as well.I had a hard time the first time I read this picturing the Fae in such an unusual way(they are jerks).However,  I got over that detail and moved on. Wonderful story.

First book of Two

 This series is yet another dark setting but laced with hope. The second book is Belladonna which I thought was the end, but we get at least one more next year=)
Here is a link for more information.


http://www.annebishop.com/index.html

I am done obsessing for now.  Have a great day and I hope others find as much enjoyment out of her books as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment